About Mrs. Sauceda

About Mrs. Sauceda
I have been teaching in Iron County since 2007. This is my second year at North Elementary and I am so happy to be able to teach such a great group of kids at a new STEAM school! Science is my passion, and I love to see students get excited about it. We do many projects and hands-on activities, and I will do my best to keep you all posted throughout the year!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Spelling Words for the Week of January 17th


The spelling words this week contain the root words graph, rupt, and arch that we have been studying this year.

1.  hierarchy
2.  matriarch
3.  archrival
4.  anarchy
5.  autograph
6.  biographer
7.  calligraphy
8.  paragraph
9. eruption
10. uninterrupted
11. rupture
12. abrupt

I will test the children on these words on Tuesday, January 24th.  As before, those students who go to reading interventions will not be tested on these words as they do spelling in their reading groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment